Wednesday, June 30, 2010


this is the last of my Canada pics, I got so bored of posting them haha. I promise more interesting blogs to follow! Not too mention that I figured out how to make my photos x-large! Without the help of wayne too!

Has everyone been keeping up with world cup soccer? I kinda have, always cheering for Landon Donovan and team USA! But unfortunately they loss and my two back up teams (Portugal and Japan) also loss. I don't know who to cheer for anymore. Back to watching baseball I guess!

Off to another interview tomorrow! I'm still wandering around trying to figure out what I'd like to do with my life. Just another quarterlife crisis. I'm really considering joining WWOOF, an organization that puts you in contact with organic farms and businesses, I'd like to work in Japan with some of the organizations there! We will see.

No comments: