Tuesday, November 22, 2011
A few photos from Sunday's field trip to Fremont and Gasworks Park. More to come later, as my mom visited for over a week :) and I was able to get some good field trips in with her. The holidays are coming up fast, Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas, soon it will be 2012. Where did 2011 go. I noticed I didn't blog much, too busy trying make the most out of every minute of life.
Weather has been sucky lately, but I've noticed if it rains it's not as cold as when it isn't raining. I've been contemplating taking a photography class in the spring. I wonder if UW has an outreach college like at UH. haha. The best thing about the weather is wearing all the nice fall clothes - boots, sweaters, tights, knee socks. I love it.
Work is busy busy busy. Who knew department store/mall working is more tiring than supervising a buncha monkeys at billabong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment